Friday, January 23, 2009

who wants some love?!

meme from karl who got it from Naturally simple who got it from Tabitha who got it from...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. I will try to make these be about or tailored to those five lucky people. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It’ll be done this year
- You have no clue what it’s going to be.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you! And please link to your blog so that I can visit and read in case we are new friends.

ETA: the winners are:
jennifer
leslie
tabitha
gina
alan

8 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Please count me in! :) How exciting! Question...when you say put it in your journal, does that mean to make a post about it? I'm new to blogging.

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Oh, my blog... http://thisandthathomestead.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

can i sign up if i already have it in my journal ? lol.

Comfrey Cottages said...

lol wondering if this is a game like the 6th folder thing as i am kind of new to this site too! here is the link to my beekeeping blog
http://comfreycottages.blogspot.com/
i love your blog and put it on my dashboard the first day i discovered blogger and eagerly follow your posts! hopefully i will get my own blog expanded soon and more interesting! hugs from leslie at comfrey cottages
please let me know if there is something else i am suppose to do in regards to this generous offer!!

Comfrey Cottages said...

okay am following jennifer's lead here as she made a new blog about this (thanks jennifer, following your blog now also LOL)
http://funcomfreycottages.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-wants-to-have-some-fun.html

Gina said...

Hey, I'll grab a slot! I love your creations!!!

:)

(Now to put this up on my blog, ha!)

tansy said...

tabitha - i don't see why not!

Alan said...

I'll bite. Looks like you already have your limit, but we are always looking for something new. P.S. I'm planning to link your knife throwing adventure anyway. We are taking up archery, but knife throwing is way more personal. I'll have to explore it. Cheers, A

Related Posts with Thumbnails